MI Organics California Black Sage Smudge Stick: Set of 3 Mugwort Smudging Sticks for Cleansing and Healing - Large | 9 inch Long
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the MI Organics California Black Sage Smudge Stick: Set of 3 Mugwort Smudging Sticks for Cleansing and Healing - Large | 9 inch Long by MI Organics at Home Decoration Accents. MPN: SMRSN-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ✨How to Smudge✨Before You Begin - Open up the windows for ventilation. Light one end of the smudge stick with matches or a lighter, and then
- Before You Begin - Open up the windows for ventilation. Light one end of the smudge stick with matches or a lighter, and then gently blow out the flame, allowing the material to smolder. Hold the wand over a fireproof container at all times to prevent glowing herbs from falling on the floor as you smudge. Focus your energy on the smoke. If a true flame appears, shake the wand slightly, or blow on it until it turns to embers and smoke. You may need to re-light it a few times during the process. After smudging, extinguish the wand in a bowl of sand and save it for next time.
- Smudge Yourself - Once you have a good amount of smoke going, use your hand or a feather to direct it over your body, moving from your feet all the way up to your head and back again, staying connected to your breathing throughout the session. You may want to visualize the smoke removing negative energy from your life and home. Although it's optional, the ritual can be very effective when performed along with a prayer or incantation.
- Smudging the Home - Move clockwise around your house, starting at the front door. Gently wave the smoke into your air, focusing on the corners of each room, as they're said to accumulate the most stagnant energy. The entire time, envision the smoke clearing negative energy, waving the wand up and down as the smoke fills the area. In order for the smudging ceremony to be most effective, the smoke needs to cover every room, closet, door, vent, and window.
- Smudging Objects - Not only can smudging cleanse a room, but it can cleanse objects. Whenever you bring new object into your home, especially something like an antique that's likely to have been exposed to negative energy over the years, use a smudge stick to allow the smoke to pass over the time to help clear it so that this negative energy doesn't carry over to your home.
Features & Highlights
- A smudging ceremony is the ritual of burning plant resins and herbs such as in a shell or a clay bowl while blessings and prayers are called forth.
- The use of sage to cleanse is deeply rooted in Native American history. They practiced smudging rituals to clear away negative energy and to invite peace and harmony.
- Also known as dream weed or mugwort, black sage is a dream enhancer and best used before bedtime to stimulate vivid and lucid dreams.
- Decorative and functional - Our smudge sticks can be used as incense for calming during meditation or during yoga. It can also be used during Shamanic rites for astral projection, shamanic journeying, protection, and divination. Keep around the home to remove household odors, alleviate airborne germs, and repel certain insects.
- This bundle of dried organic black sage is wild-crafted and hand tied with string into these smudge sticks or wands. It has a natural sweet herbal smell, and can be burned for many magical purposes. Organically grown and handcrafted in Northern California, we support and practice sustainable methods.
|Item Size:||1.75 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.96 x 1.93 x 1.93 inches|